Please note while this post is can be read by teen readers, this fest is featuring characters from an adult book I’m writing. If you’re 18 and older visit Roe’s Adult World to find out more.
For the Indie-kissing blogfest I will have Dax and Aled from my novel in progress, Untitled (Book one in It’s Hard to being a Hatter Series) give some pointers on having a romantic date during a rain storm.
Dax: Whose stupid idea was this?
Aled: It’s not stupid and you need to relax. (Puts his arm around Dax and pulls him close).
Dax: (wiggles out) Quit it, so today thanks to some…person. We will be giving you six tips on having a romantic date while you’re rained in.
Aled: Remember when we ran into your house soaking wet…
Dax: We weren’t dating and I told you I’m still unsure about…(whispers) that stuff.
Aled: But you kissed me.
Dax: (sighs) I know. Oh don’t get all upset, you’re a shifter you can’t have a quivering lip.
Dax: Ok I’m sorry. Just…give me time.
Aled: (grins and pulls him close) Here are the tips (kisses Dax quickly on the lips).
Dax: Wha…oh forget it (he rests his head on Aled’s shoulder).
Aled: (Holds up the V sign for victory)
1. If you’re supposed to go an a date and rain makes it impossible you can organize a fun movie night. Ensure your significant other has an interest in your movie picks though. No one wants to bore their date.
2. Since it’s raining you can go for a kinky night in bed trying new sex positions and just enjoying each other’s company between the sheets.
3. Board or video games can work if you’re both into that.
4. A romantic dinner can do wonders.
5. Or a casual meal if your date is the laid back type.
6. Draw him or her a bath and give them a massage afterwards. Who knows what you might get for doing something so out of the box.
Dax: So there are the tips. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Aled: (waves crazily) Happily Valentine’s Day everyone.
Dax: (Shakes his head in embarrassment) And I’m supposed to be a hunter.