Ironically enough this post will be my last on this blog. For more on that visit QueendSheena and that’s where I will be from now on under my real name.
For the full list of participants go here.
What is this about? Well according to the host:
So it’s kind of an anti-Valentine’s Day party. But also a Valentine’s Day party. Basically it’s whatever you want it to be. We’re celebrating the most nauseating of holidays along with the most dysfunctional relationships we probably have–the ones with our muses.
All right, I’ll stop rambling! The details! The Valentine’s Day Muse Party Blogfest will take place on Monday, February 15. I’ll be hosting the party here and you and your muse can come! On that day you can post on your blog and answer the questions I’ve provided. I’ll be answering them, too, and visiting all the other blogs to check out your answers!
If you don’t have a muse or don’t want to bring them, feel free to bring a character from one of your books (published or not!). If you came to the first party, you can bring the same muse/character or someone different. Maybe we’ll get to see how much we and our muses really love each other…
1. Who did you bring to the party? Is he/she your Valentine or anti-Valentine?
Since I have no interest in Valentine’s Day I brought along Huntress. Don’t worry she is not allowed to hunt or eat humans during the party.
Huntress: I’m staying for the after party.
Me: Absolutely not.
*Passes secret note to host* Huntress is from The Flesh Business series. Her home city Shiv is where humans who eat other humans live. Don’t call them cannibals, they hate that. Novel is NA Horror coming in 2017. Book #1: Huntress.
2. Which one of you is the more romantic person?
Me: *Laughs out loud*
Huntress: I don’t do romance and no, not in that crappy Christian Grey way. My job does not allow romantic entanglements.
3. What gift are you giving to your (anti) Valentine?
Me: She stars in a book series. Book one is her name. I have given enough.
Me: Oh, um, you’re welcome.
4. Are you guys wearing red or pink (or black…)?
Me: We’re wearing clothes. This is not the red carpet, move along.
5. Did you bring any Valentine’s Day treats?
Huntress: I have…
Me: No! Don’t tell them what you have Huntress it’s…just don’t.
6. Name a song for our Love Playlist or Anti-Love Playlist (or both)!
Me: Do you want me to kick your ass?
Huntress: Same thing I was thinking.
7. Got a great anti/Valentine party game?
Me: Yes, bed.
Huntress: Capturing folks for private purposes. I don’t do games.
8. Feeling the love or just feeling nauseous? How will you have fun at the party?
Me: I carry books and like to smile. Might even chat.
Huntress: Oh God you’ve gone bubbly.
Me: I have a bubbly side. *Random person bumps without apologizing* Bitch….
Huntress: That was close.
9. Has your muse been a good Valentine?
Me: Huntress you wanna be my muse?
Me: There’s your answer. Now like Po says in Kung Fu Panda…Skadoosh.
– See more at: http://thefauxfountainpen.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-muse-party-blogfest-anti-valentines.html#sthash.rcZvHBGQ.dpuf
Well that’s it folks. Love and hugs. Bye.